Happy fourth birthday, Pippa! You have grown so much over the past year in more than one sense of the word. Yes, you are taller and lankier, with gangly legs that go on for days. But you have also become so mature, and you're the most caring little girl. You notice the emotions of those around you, and won't stop until you've put a smile on everyone's face. When I wasn't feeling well while pregnant, or recovering from having a baby this year, you would tuck me in bed with a tender kiss on the forehead.
You take such pride in your role as big sister. Your brother Teddy adores you , and copies everything you do, and for the most part you are so good about including him in your play. Your imagination inspires me, and I could watch you play with your Little People for hours! You absolutely dance through life, living each day with sheer joy and your own brand of spunk. You can even get yourself dressed now, and your dad and I love seeing what outfits you come up with - a favorite being pants layered under skirts with various colors and patters.
Baby girl, you are so beautiful, and I'm almost jealous of your gorgeous curly hair. Your blue eyes sparkle, and your face is the most expressive I've ever seen. But more importantly, you are beautiful on the inside. Your love for Jesus is growing more each day, and it's reflected in how well you love your family and friends.
We love you Pippa! Can't wait to see what adventures this year brings us.
You have traveled to:
- Iceland (for a layover, but still!)
- South Dakota
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
and have lived in 5 houses between Minnesota and Florida.
You're awesome because you:
- are an awesome big sister to Teddy and Lewis
- are the best helper to Mommy
- can count in Spanish and English...we're working on German and French!
- make up your own songs about everything!
- live for the beach
- love Dunkin' Donuts, Target, and TJ Maxx
- ask if your food contains fructose
- can do a 60 piece puzzle all by yourself
- can spell and write your name
- ride a big girl bike
- beg for We Didn't Start the Fire by Billy Joel in the car
- have the best sense of fashion I've ever seen
pasta, pizza, popsicles, chocolate chip cookie bars, apples, shakes, and yogurt.
Daniel Tiger, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Elena of Avalor, Sofia the First, Peppa Pig
Annie, Frozen, Moana, Pocahontas, Tarzan, Mulan